Chain of Production
The chain of production is the processing stages that a good or service goes through to get to the consumer.
Wholesaler: is a company/person that buy large quantities of the product and sell them in smaller quantities.
Retailer: is somebody who sells to consumers.
Purveyor: is a specialist supplier of food, wine or meals.
Chain Of Production:
Manufacturer--> Wholesaler--> Retailer--> Consumer
Manufacturer--> Retailer--> Consumer
The picture shows examples of a manufacturer
Sector industries take material from land or sea. Such jobs involve fishing,
farming, and mining.
This is the manufacturing part of the economy. They take primary products and turn
them into finished products. Some examples are clothing, and building
This is made up of firms that provide services to other sectors. Examples are insurance, banking and transport.
1) Why is transport important in the chain of production??
A) To waste fuel.
B) To distribute end products.
C) To test new trucks.
2) What sector would a builder be part of??
3) Which one is the correct order in the chain of distribution??
A) Manufacturer--> Consumer--> Retailer
B) Retailer--> Manufacturer--> Wolesaler
C) Manufacturer--> Retailer--> Consumer
4) What does the retailer sell??
A) Finished products
B) Half made products
5) Secondary production is the manufacturing sector of the economy? True or False?
6) What group does a miner belong??
A) Primary Sector.
B) Secondary Sector.
C) Tertiary Sector.
7) How many stages does an aeroplane go through in the chain of distribution??
8) Primary production refers to industries that take extract materials for land or sea? True or
9) Is a purveyer a specialist supplier for??
A) food, wines, and meals
B) wheat, types, transport
C) sand, glass, furniture
10) A retailer is someone who sells finished____ to consumers??